Who We Are:
We all need to connect with people to get our work done. With Webex, we are uniquely positioned to make that connection outstanding across hardware and software with a leading market position in collaboration. Our next goal is to redefine how people work where communication is at the core of all productive collaboration.
What You’ll Do:
As an acoustic architect and technical leader in the Devices Technology Group within Collaboration, you are responsible for designing and building new products from concept through shipping. You are responsible for the architect of the acoustic including chipsets and HW design to ensure the product meets the high bar of Cisco quality. You are a leader and work cross-functionally through Cisco marketing, NPI, SW team, as well as with external vendors to accomplish:
- Select acoustic components.
- Design acoustic architecture and validate.
- Evaluate physical acoustic performance.
- Drive acoustic development internally and externally with Vendor, co-work with ID/EE/ME members to meet acoustic requirements.
- Mentor junior Acoustic/Audio engineers
Who You Are:
- You have project experience of wearables or peripherals like headsets, speakers, cameras, display or other high-volume consumer devices
- You have experience of acoustic architect design and cost analysis by comparing different chips and manufacturing vendors.
- You have strong knowledge of ID/ME/EE design
- You have experience with audio subsystem, related components and modules qualification and validation.
- You have experience of working with JDM/ODM/OEM vendor, understanding ID and ME design, and evaluate factory manufacturing technique to fulfill acoustic requirements
- You have excellent verbal and written English and Chinese communication skills with the ability to distill issues and actions for consumption at various levels
- You have 8+ years of HW experience
Nice to have experience of
- Video knowledge and tuning experience
- Compliance certification
We Are Cisco:
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it:
We embrace digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.) Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
How to Apply:
Please mention AES001453 when applying for this position.