This is an opportunity for an experienced acoustics engineer to join the R&D team of a successful manufacturer of loudspeakers for the touring and installation market.
Our client is a successful manufacturer of professional loudspeaker systems for live sound, touring and install with a solid global reputation and a dedicated R&D team based in Germany.
About the role
Your role will be to develop new loudspeaker products, taking the design from concept through prototype to manufacturing. You will work with other disciplines internally and with external suppliers to create prototypes, supervise field tests, produce documentation and follow the products through to manufacturing. This is a dynamic R&D environment with a friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated team of engineers and you will play a key role in the team bringing products through development to market.
- A University degree in physics, engineering or electro-acoustics
- Experienced in the development of loudspeakers for professional audio products.
- Knowledge of acoustic measurement techniques, for example Clio, Klippel
- Able to use simulation methods such as FEM using COMSOL or similar
- Able to use a scripting language such as Matlab, Scilab or Python
- Good knowledge of 2D/3D CAD
- Passionate about live sound either as a development engineer, sound engineer or performer.
The role is on site with flexible hours and the option to work one day a week remotely
Our client is based near to Stuttgart with lakes and beautiful countryside nearby and not far to travel to France, Italy and Switzerland. Written and spoken English is a requirement, and German is helpful for day to day living.
How to apply:
Please submit your CV/Resume by email here.