An exciting opportunity to join a research and development team as an Acoustic Engineer, where you will be developing innovative loudspeaker systems for the professional audio sector.
Our client is an established manufacturer of loudspeaker systems for the professional touring and installation sectors with headquarters and manufacturing in Canada. Their products are enjoyed globally by millions of people at festivals, concerts and events.
You will be the acoustic engineer within this team of electronics, mechanical and software engineers developing loudspeaker components and systems. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Create innovative solutions for challenging acoustic problems
- Analyse the acoustic performance and response of your designs
- Test and validate the loudspeakers in the lab and in the field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or Masters of Acoustics in Science
- Industry experience in designing and evaluating professional loudspeaker systems
- Expert knowledge of professional audio products
- Proficient with acoustic measurement analysis and creating acoustic models
Nice to haves:
- DSP architecture and presets for sound systems
- Multi-physics simulation, COMSOL, VACS, AKABAK
- Use of AFMG Speaker Lab and GLL Creation
- Understanding of audio networking protocols
Our client has a team who are passionate about their end product, work hard and take ownership for their work. This creates a fun working environment with an aggressive plan for growth which everyone benefits from. If you are looking for an exceptional workplace where you can be proud of your own and your team’s achievements, then this is the job for you.
Fluent spoken and written English is a requirement.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position and would like to speak about the role, please submit your CV/Resume here