For over thirty years our company, an industry-leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality luxury consumer electronics products, has set the standard for excellence in every product category we offer. Our focus is on providing the best in luxury performance and value, while continually pushing the boundaries in design and quality.
Do you have a keen interest in Audio? We have a position available for an experienced Analog Circuit Design Engineer in our Ottawa location who will pay a key role in the design, testing and implementation of analog electronic circuits for our new and existing products under Paradigm, Anthem and Martin Logan brands.
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing analog circuits: power amplifiers, pre-amplifiers, power supply systems, A/D and D/A circuits
- Resolving noise and distortion issues;
- Resolving electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) issues
- Schematic capture
- PCB layout component placement, review and verification
- Evaluation of off-the-shelf solutions
- Other tasks, as assigned
Candidates with the following skills should apply:
- A university degree in Electronics Engineering, Audio Technology or other equivalent technical background/experience.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in analog circuit design
- Hands-on experience with analog electronics, class AB and class D amplifiers, pre-amplifiers and analog filters.
- Experience debugging noise issues
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- Hands-on experience with switching power suppliers, an asset
- Experience with PCB layouts, an asset
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and proven attention to detail
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
No agencies or phone calls please.
To apply, send an email to:
Director, Human Resources