Zound Industries brings life to sound through the Marshall, adidas and Urbanears brands, offering a wide range of iconic and award-winning products. Zound is a global company with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong.
At Zound we build audio products that put people first. In an industry that looks the same, we dare to be different and question the status-quo. Behind the scenes, we’re a band of hard-working, fun-loving, problem-solving, easy-going, creative people. And we’re here to bring life to sound.
The world of audio is changing. Smart speakers and TWS headphones are turning audio into a high-tech industry. In the last few years, our products have gone from simple wired devices to connected and complex IoT devices. We are now focusing on evolving our mobile app and the added value it can provide to our customers further more and are looking for a skilled Front-end iOS developer to be part of this journey.
• Develop and maintaining iOS mobile applications in a scrum team
• Collaborate closely with our UX team to discuss features and functions
• Support and participate in the validation activities
• Participate in knowledge sharing and team work with the other developers in the team
• Prototyping new ideas, both individually and across teams
Who we’re looking for
An experienced Front-end developer with a collaborative mindset who is cooperating well internally and external. Great interest in new trends and technology is also of great importance.
Experiences & skills
• Between 2-6 years of professional iOS app development experience
• A couple of years of Swift, Swift UI and Swift package manager experience, with a good understanding of modern iOS design patterns (MVVM, dependency injection, etc)
• Experience working with Combine framework
• Good understanding of the developer testing infrastructure (Unit testing, UI tests, Jenkins, etc)
• Experience interacting with Firebase, REST APIs, etc
• Deep understanding of the Bluetooth stack, communication over GATT and AVkit
• Deep understanding of the WiFi stack
• Strong written and spoken English skills
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers. Zound is a global company and we encourage applications from all over the world. To enable transitioning from another country for a role at Zound, we offer re-location support. This support is tailored for each role but always includes visa application, local authority registration, and home finding service.
Does this sound like you?
So, if you are up to the task of being responsible for software concept development in a fast moving, innovative and playful organization, this job is a perfect match for you. Please show your interest as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
How to apply:
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
You can apply on our career site via this link: https://www.zoundindustries.co
We´re looking forward to your application!