The Area Manager will work within a defined portion of a sales Region and be the primary contact for sales related activities. They will be well versed and passionate in the application of audio, video and control solutions and drive adoption through the defined AV integration channel partners. This person will build and nurture relationships with design engineers, sales and sr. management within these accounts. They will be the 1st point of contact when it comes to representing, demonstrating, educating and selling our products and solutions. Ideal candidates will be highly organized, dependable and self-motivated. Success will be measured by monthly sales performance, pipeline management and their ability to collaborate internally.
QSC thrives where innovative technology and compelling audio-visual experiences intersect. For over 50 years, QSC has pioneered the technology and solutions that enable immersive cinema, live performance audio, themed entertainment, digital collaboration and meeting experiences for our customers and partners around the world. A globally recognized innovator in the design, engineering, and manufacture of category leading high-performance loudspeakers, digital mixers, power amplifiers, audio processors, digital cinema solutions, and the Q-SYS™ software-based audio, video and control Ecosystem.
By joining the QSC team, you will be in a challenging, collaborative, fun, and innovative environment. We encourage employees to take ownership, to color outside the lines, and to imagine possibilities. Our culture is casual but dynamic, with cross-functional teams collaborating on creating memorable audio-visual experiences that deliver joy to people, wherever they are. At QSC, fun and hard work go hand in hand. Join us and make a difference in the way people experience movies, meetings, presentations, live performances, and much more.
* Maintain and develop existing account base. This will include demonstrating products, presenting marketing materials, identifying opportunities, creating quotes and managing the sales pipeline.
* Monitor and report on relevant information from the field as it pertains to market trends, competitive landscape, sales opportunities and channel activities.
* Collaborate internally with the Americas go-to-market team, product development team and marketing. Focus on taking what you learn from the field and sharing it with to make us a high performing team.
* Attend regional, national and internal meetings as required.
* Bachelor’s Degree
* AV and IT industry certifications appreciated
* 5 years of AV industry experience
* 3 years of prior sales experience in developing and managing a pipeline
* Applicant will work closely with the Regional Manager on the overall strategy and required activities but will operate fairly independently in their day to day activities.
* General understanding of the integrated AV industry including the technologies, vertical markets and competitive landscape.
* Ability to use Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce and AV industry software.
* Fluent with computer technologies, networking, and IT speak