About the role
You will be working in a multidisciplinary team alongside other audio software, research and computer vision specialists developing code for realtime audio applications for audio signal processing. You will be implementing audio processing algorithms, porting, maintaining and optimizing the code on different DSP platforms
Degree in computer science, electronic engineering, or equivalent experience
Software development for DSP hardware, preferably for audio signal processing applications.
● Proven development experience in C/C++
● Proven experience with at least one audio DSP platform
● Experience implementing real-time adaptive audio algorithms on DSP
● Strong focus on writing reusable, testable code, incl. unit testing
● Python programming skills
● Experience with ADI SHARC family
● Experience with Tensilica HiFi DSP family
● Knowledge of ARM platform
● Experience/ interest in audio signal processing / DSP algorithms
● Experience in optimising DSP code
● Experience with software libraries for DSPs
● DevOps/ CI
● Audio interests are a plus
● Strong communication skills and friendly personality are a plus plus
Written and spoken English is a requirement.
This is an opportunity for an Audio DSP Engineer to join a growing and established team developing solutions for advanced sound reproduction for 3D audio systems.
Our client is a VC backed startup developing solutions for 3D audio systems pushing the boundaries of audio engineering in home audio, gaming and automotive applications.
How to apply:
To apply please submit your cv here.