Experience in any of the following areas is preferred:
- Critical listening
- Audio signal processing
- Acoustic measurements (Prism dScope, Audio Precision, Soundcheck etc.)
Additionally, experience in any of the following areas will be advantageous: Automotive Acoustics
- LspCAD and COMSOL Multiphysics highly favoured
- Transducer design
- C/C++ programming
- Acoustic simulation (lumped element, finite element method, boundary element method etc.)
- Loudspeaker Design Skills & Qualifications
The successful applicant will work with different teams across the Engineering Department, be personable and have an outgoing personality. They will be interact with the marketing, engineering and commercial teams. Willingness to travel (UK and overseas) is essential. Meridian has a number of automotive partners all over the world.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for music and listening
- Creative and innovative problem solving
- A high degree of self-motivation with good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide clear explanations and documentation
- Ability to thrive within a business with demanding clients
- Ability to quickly adapt to using new technologies
Job will be based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, but will also include regular UK and overseas travel.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.