The Regional Business Development Manager, Enterprise Accounts, specializes in the sales and application of audio, video and control solutions within regional end-user opportunities. This person will work alongside Sales Representatives, Integrators and Consultants working to create and foster opportunities within the geographic region. Additionally, this person serves as the “voice” of the company in representing, demonstrating, educating and selling its products and solutions to customers in commercial install applications.
QSC thrives where innovative technology and compelling audio-visual experiences intersect. For over 50 years, QSC has pioneered the technology and solutions that enable immersive cinema, live performance audio, themed entertainment, digital collaboration and meeting experiences for our customers and partners around the world. A globally recognized innovator in the design, engineering, and manufacture of category leading high-performance loudspeakers, digital mixers, power amplifiers, audio processors, digital cinema solutions, and the Q-SYS™ software-based audio, video and control Ecosystem.
By joining the QSC team, you will be in a challenging, collaborative, fun, and innovative environment. We encourage employees to take ownership, to color outside the lines, and to imagine possibilities. Our culture is casual but dynamic, with cross-functional teams collaborating on creating memorable audio-visual experiences that deliver joy to people, wherever they are. At QSC, fun and hard work go hand in hand. Join us and make a difference in the way people experience movies, meetings, presentations, live performances, and much more.
Candidate ideally located in the Northern California.
- Gain working knowledge, understanding, and programming proficiencies of QSC’s audio, video and control platform, Q-SYS, as well as other key products in the QSC portfolio.
- Identify and cultivate a list of Regional End-users in the Corporate, Higher Education and Government markets.
- Work with and report opportunities to the Regional Sales Director to nurture projects through the AV channel.
- Assist sales channel representatives (Representatives, Distributors, Dealers, etc.) with end-user and large project opportunities.
- Work both alone and with Advanced Application Engineers on BOM, custom programming, and QSC Professional Services.
- Monitor competition through product, price and market analysis while keeping up with industry technologies and trends.
- At least five years selling professional audio, video, and control solutions in meeting space, hospitality, higher education and government verticals.
- Must have a keen understanding of the commercial audio, video and control landscape.
- Must have a full understanding of integrated audio/video systems and components, and considerable expertise and experience in their operations.
- Must be fluent with computer technologies, networked audio systems, and DSP technology. Experience with audio networking and control systems is a plus.
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must possess the ability to make decisions within designated area of responsibility.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
How to Apply:
Submit your application here.