As a member of the imc US sales, service and support organization based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, you will be responsible for the calibration, troubleshooting and repair of customer equipment.
- Provide timely and accurate calibration of imc test and measurement hardware at customer locations and in our imc office/service center in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Troubleshoot and repair customer equipment
- Coordinate with factory resources in Germany on more complex calibration and repairs
- Prepare calibration quotations
- Provide logistics support for incoming and outgoing customer equipment and sales demonstration equipment, including technical inspection of inbound customer orders checking for accuracy and completeness.
- Deliver excellent customer service and support
- Associate degree in electrical engineering or electronics technology or US military training and experience in calibration of electronic test and measurement equipment.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience calibrating test & measurement equipment (in a commercial or military calibration lab)
- Working knowledge of calibration standards (e.g. ISO/IEC 17025)
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communications skills
- Results driven
- Ability to travel for onsite calibrations approximately 10%
About Axiometrix Solutions
Axiometrix Solutions is a leading test and measurement solution provider. Our global customers are leaders in the electronics, aerospace, automotive and audiology markets.
Axiometrix Solutions consists of well-established brands that have served customers for over 35 years. Today, we are a global business with locations in North America, Europe and Asia. Our three main product lines are industry-leading brands in each of their respective segments: Audio Precision, GRAS Sound & Vibration, and imc Test & Measurement. Visit our website at www.axiometrixsolutions.com for more information.
Audio Precision (AP) is a recognized world leader in electronic audio and electro-acoustic test instrumentation. Since 1984, AP’s analyzers have helped engineers and technicians worldwide to design, validate, characterize, and manufacture cutting-edge products ranging from semiconductor devices to consumer, automotive, and professional audio products. Ongoing innovation has been a key theme for the organization since its founding, with market-leading hardware performance and reliability, a wide range of digital interfaces, software that combines power with ease-of-use, and tools for electro-acoustic and perceptual audio testing. Headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon, AP is part of the high-tech “Silicon Forest” of the greater Portland metropolitan area. www.ap.com
GRAS is a worldwide leader in the sound and vibration industry. GRAS develop and manufacture state-of-the-art measurement microphones to industries where acoustic measuring accuracy and repeatability is of utmost importance in R&D, QA, and Production Line testing. This includes applications and solutions for customers within the fields of aerospace, automotive, audiology, and consumer electronics. GRAS microphones are designed to live up to the high quality, durability, and accuracy that customers have come to expect and trust. www.grasacoustics.com
imc Test & Measurement GmbH is a manufacturer and solution provider of productive test and measurement systems. Together with its customers from the fields of automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, railway, aerospace, and energy, imc implements metrological solutions for research, development, service, and production. Every day, customers use imc measurement devices, software solutions and test stands to validate prototypes, optimize products, monitor processes, and gain insights from measurement data. The core of the product portfolio consists of imc’s modular measurement, control and automation systems, which are complemented in customer applications with tailored sensor and telemetry systems from imc’s own manufacturers CAEMAX Technologie GmbH and KMT Krauss Messtechnik GmbH. Throughout the entire measurement chain, imc offers its customers top technological performance and consistently pursues its claim of providing solutions for “productive testing”. www.imc-tm.com
How to Apply:
Please send a resume to Jobs@AP.com