The Vertical Marketing team is responsible for creating engagement at the end customer level in a variety of targeted vertical markets. Content marketing plays a key role in this effort, which requires a steady flow of marketing collateral such as Case Studies, whitepapers, blogs, thought-leadership articles,etc. A dedicated copywriter is necessary for the content creation to keep up with increasing demand from our internal sales and business development teams. After receiving thematic/overall technical direction from Sr Growth Marketing Manager and Director, Vertical Solutions Marketing, this role works very autonomously with customers, business development and sales on the inbound side, and with designers and subject matter experts on the outbound side.
- Work with regional Sales and Marketing teams to collect potential leads for Case Studies.
- Assess, prioritize, and help select most viable leads to develop and write Case Studies and other vertical market / end-user focused content.
- Work with web and digital marketing teams to adapt content for online purposes.
- Work with Sr. Growth Marketing Manager to track and maintain balanced content portfolio representing all targeted sub-vertical markets
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in journalism, marketing, or communications.
- At least 5 years experience producing copy for print and digital media channels.
- At least 5 years B2B technology marketing.Experience leading and conducting interviews
- Proficiency with common office software (MS Office, MS Teams, etc.)
- Experience with SEO concepts and social media marketing
- Creativity, adaptability and the ability to work collaboratively – yet remotely – with a team
- Ability to travel occasionally, domestically and internationally
How to Apply:
Submit your application here.