As a Customer Care Specialist you will function as the Customer Advocate who is committed to providing exceptional customer experience. Your primary responsibility in this role is to manage customer orders and returns. You will be a part of a team that leads the focus on fostering a relationship with our Pro Audio customers and creating solutions for their QSC product needs.
- Interface via telephone, email, and in person with QSC customers and organizational stakeholders on a daily basis to take orders, offer product, service and give general assistance as required
- Demonstrate effortless teamwork skills as you rely on and assist fellow team members in processing sales orders, spare parts orders, return authorizations, etc.
- Participate in phone queue coverage as scheduled.
- Reply to emails and process cases from SFDC in regards to general inquiries and RMA’s
- Create and manage cases to track customer issues to improve service level and identify training needs
- Provide status, as applicable, answers, and, solutions, to customer inquiries or issues in a timely manner. At minimum, acknowledgment must be delivered in the same working day to the customer.
- Work collaboratively and closely with members of the team, including back-ups, and supervisor/manager to ensure proper customer support and coverage during business hours. Communicate breaks and lunches to the CS team to make sure phone and emails are covered
- Interface with dealers/service centers, Technical Services group (TSG), Sales Management, and Logistics teams on a daily basis.
Lobby & Admin
- Schedule appointments and manage the Will Call process for customer returns.
- Sort and mail out Service invoices daily.
- Check VM’s on the main QSC 800# and distribute to the proper people
- Require a Bachelors degree in Business Management or equivalent work experience.
- Requires a minimum of (3) years’ experience in a fast-paced customer service environment, with a clear understanding of working in a process driven operational workflow.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in direct interfacing with distributor and dealer channel partners.
- ERP system knowledge such as Oracle or SAP is preferred.
- Must possess proper phone skills and have excellent customer service skills.
- Solid organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail and prioritization..
Good interpersonal skills to collaborate and work effectively with cross-functional team members.
How to Apply