- Lead a global, cross functional team consisting of Engineering Managers, Acoustic Development Engineers, Program Managers and Quality Engineers.
- Define, put in place, and continually improve operational and engineering processes to facilitate the development, execution and delivery of high-quality audio systems that meet the needs of multiple partners and brand stakeholders.
- Ensure that the team delivers consistently on its program execution obligations in terms of performance, schedule, quality, and cost, to meet both internal and external business needs.
- Define and monitor minimum performance standards and ensure appropriate quality control processes and mechanisms are in place to deliver audio systems which meet brand, partner, and market expectations.
- Work hand in hand with the Partnerships Business Development Team in providing engineering resources and technical input to support and win new business.
- Define, prioritise and guide the team’s exploration and pre-development activities to ensure we remain concurrent with external market trends and internal technology developments across all brands, both in automotive and consumer electronics audio.
- Develop and manage relationships and operational agreements with key technology and supply partners.
- Plan and monitor resource loading within the team. In line with business needs, drive organisational development and recruitment to fill resource gaps and facilitate collaboration with internal and external resources outside of the partnerships group to deliver on our obligations.
- Define and manage the partnerships engineering budget.
- Support the definition and execution of co-branded partnership products.
- Additionally, support the entrance into the consumer health and wellbeing category.
- Bachelor degree in relevant field.
- Significant programme management skills Minimum of 10 years’ experience in an engineering and/or product development senior leadership role.
- Extensive consumer audio and/or automotive audio industry knowledge