Are you our next Electroacoustic Development Engineer?
In Lysaker, near Oslo, you find Cisco Webex Devices R&D Center. We develop video conference solutions. Our products help people connect and collaborate all over the world, without actually moving people around. The only way to make people choose digital solutions over traveling is to improve technology. The technology has to be awesome enough to become a real alternative – also in the most important meetings.
We make both hardware and software and develop all parts of Webex Devices under the same roof – from idea to design, mechanics, industrial design, user experience, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. Cisco Webex Devices are used by small businesses, universities, governments, international organizations, multinational corporations, powerful political leaders – and even by Queen Elizabeth II.
We are looking for an electroacoustic development engineer to join our audio team.
What you will do:
- Develop loudspeaker and microphone solutions, including single channel, multichannel, and beamforming concepts
- Perform laboratory and real-life testing using state-of-the-art equipment
- Follow solutions from concept development to mass production
Who you are:
- a master´s degree in a relevant field
- a real passion for audio quality
- knowledge of audio signal processing
- ability to collaborate in multi-functional project teams
- ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English
Cisco Webex Devices R&D Center are nothing without its people. We are dependent on our people´s creativity, curiosity and ability to work together to solve interesting problems elegantly, and we work hard to be a place where people thrive and grow.?
We believe that happy people can make anything happen and are proud to be #1 World´s Best Workplace in both 2019 and 2020, and #1 Norway´s best Workplace in 2021. In addition to a competitive salary, insurance, and other benefits, we offer:
- a Cisco Fun group – dedicated to creating great memories?
- a Cisco Play group – that organizes yoga and weekly bootcamps in our in-house fitness center – to strengthen your body and relieve your stress
- six weeks holiday – to make sure you´re well rested
- five (paid) days for volunteer work – to make the world a better place
- a day off on your birthday – because you deserve it
and of course, free ice cream on warm summer days!
Have a closer look at our products at projectworkplace.cisco.com and apply now!
How to Apply:
Please mention AES001455 when applying for this position.