Zound Industries brings life to sound through the adidas, Marshall and Urbanears brands, offering a wide range of iconic and award-winning products. Zound is a global company with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong.
We build audio products that put people first. In an industry that looks the same, we dare to be different and question the status-quo. Behind the scenes, we’re a band of hard-working, fun-loving, problem-solving, easy-going, creative people. And we’re here to bring life to sound.
Right now, we need to strengthen our Hardware & Quality team with an Electronics Engineer who wants to be part of our cross functional product development projects and work with design and technology-driven product innovation in a company that is rapidly developing.
What you’ll do
● Secure the electronics, antenna, power and battery management design in headset and speaker projects
● Take a leading role in product development projects and work closely together with colleagues in cross functional teams as well as with external partners and suppliers
● Clear reporting and communication of issues and solutions is an important part of the job
● Always push for continuous improvements in way of working and technical solutions, always with sustainability in mind.´
● Strive for sustainable solutions in development
● Be a part of an ambitious technical team, consisting of highly skilled acoustic, electronics, software and mechanical engineers
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a person who wants to grow with us and who wants to take electronics engineering to the next level. You love to collaborate and work in teams to find new solutions to problems that arises. You are a challenger at heart and enjoy being part of a dynamic culture.
You probably have the following experiences & skills
● Relevant work experience as an electronics engineer
● Adequate competence in amplifiers, RF, antenna and power management
● Experience of requirement management and defining requirements towards external development partners, preferably in China
● BSc in electronics engineering or similar
● Excellent communication skills in English
● Interested in hi-fi, audio technology and/or music production
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
We encourage applications from all over the world. To enable transitioning from another country for a role at Zound, we offer re-location support. This support is tailored for each role but always includes visum application, local authority registration, and home finding service. Don’s hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
Does this sound like you?
If you have want to be part of a growth journey where no two day is the same, come join us now and share your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
How to apply:
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
Please apply on our career site via this link: https://www.zoundindustries.co
We´re looking forward to your application!