Reputed for providing innovative amplification products for the professional audio and musical instruments sectors, our client is looking for an electronics engineer with a track record of designing successful products.
The electronics engineer is a key role in this company and will take on the following responsibilities:
- Design, input and modification of electronic circuit diagrams and pcbs.
- Building and testing of electronic prototypes.
- Sourcing of components.
- Product testing.
- Setting up speaker demonstrations.
- Brainstorming new product ideas, requirements and specifications.
- Communicating with teams.
- Possible overseas travel subject to restrictions.
For more senior candidates:
- Project leadership and design of system architecture.
- Taking responsibility of projects through full life cycle.
- Contributing towards new innovative designs.
More junior candidates will support the electronic design and project activities within the team. with the opportunity to grow into a design role.
You will be:
- Degree qualified in electronics or have equivalent experience.
- Have commercial experience in electronic design.
- Audio electronics design experience with working with analogue digital converters and opamps.
- High speed digital electronics experience working with microcontrollers and DSPs.
- PCB layout and design experience.
- You will be a guitarist or a bass player and therefore able to test and appreciate subjectively the performance of products.
Nice to haves:
- Understanding of EMC and its considerations.
- Use of Altium design software.
- Experience of project ownership and delivering on time and on cost from initial concept to production.
Our client has a unique working environment and are a company of musicians where employees are passionate about the products and the industry as a whole. Dress code is relaxed and our clients are looking to take on new employees who will grow with the company and want to participate and share in current and future successes.
How to apply:
To apply, please send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org