An Engineering Manager is required to lead a team of a engineers to develop unique, cutting-edge solutions for a successful and high growth manufacturer of loudspeaker systems.
About the company
Our client is an established manufacturer of loudspeaker systems for the professional touring and installation sectors with headquarters and manufacturing in Canada and a solid global reputation for innovative products.
About the role
You will lead a small engineering team developing loudspeaker systems for the professional live sound industry, working closely with both the executive team and the engineers. You will provide the “how” of the product development strategy, ensuring that the product development process is followed, goals with respect to budget and timescales are met and products are delivered to the manufacturing team ready for market. You will provide motivational, technical, and organisational leadership to the engineers to enable the team to achieve its objectives.
– An engineering degree with specialism in one of the following areas: electronics, acoustics, mechanical, software engineering.
– Strong product development and design experience at least half of which has been in a leadership role.
– Track record of motivational leadership, effective problem solving and an eye for detail.
– Able to collaborate with multiple teams and inspire colleagues to give their best.
– Experience of using Scrum / Agile methodologies
– Experience of bringing professional audio products to market is highly desirable, however applicants with a strong interest in audio technology will be considered.
Our client has a team who are passionate about their end product, work hard and take ownership for their work. This creates a fun working environment with an aggressive plan for growth which everyone benefits from. If you are looking for an exceptional workplace where you can be proud of your own and your team’s achievements, then this is the job for you.
Fluent spoken and written English is a requirement.
How to apply: If you are interested in this position and would like to speak about the role, please submit your CV/Resume here