As part of our global sales team, this role focuses on developing and closing production test sales within a select group of high-profile global consumer electronics companies and their contract manufacturers. These customers are strategic targets for our Audio Precision audio analyzers and our GRAS acoustic sensors, test fixtures and complementary accessories.
- Develop and execute a strategic business plan including metrics and milestones
- Exceed high-growth order targets
- Develop relationships with key decision makers and influencers at assigned accounts
- Lead an internal cross-functional team tasked with growing our production test business
- Collaborate with other sales engineers, marketing, technical support, and engineering
- 10+ years technical sales experience, including large, complex sales opportunities.
- Deep knowledge of acoustics, audio electronics and associated test methodologies.
- Experience selling into global accounts with distributed decision makers
- Excellent written, verbal, and electronic communication skills
- Experience selling test & measurement instrumentation
- Experience negotiating and implementing strategic purchase agreements
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Desire to grow, learn and try new things
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Results driven
How to Apply:
Please send a resume and cover letter to Jobs@AP.com