An opportunity for an experienced engineering manager to take the role of Head of Development Engineering in a successful R&D team within the audio industry.
Our client is an established manufacturer of specialist products for the professional recording, music performance, and consumer audio markets with headquarters in central Europe and with manufacturing facilities and partnerships in China. The company’s innovative products are distributed and used worldwide by artists to create music, performances, and content.
Your responsibilities in the role of Head of Development Engineering will be to lead your team of electronics, embedded hardware, software, and acoustics engineers developing innovative audio products for professional music recording and live events. You will provide strong leadership, guidance, and mentoring to your team supporting the engineers to work effectively within an Agile environment. In addition to your own niche engineering expertise, you will have a broad and diverse technical skillset which you use to communicate and problem solve effectively enabling your team to deliver leading products.
- You will be degree qualified in an engineering discipline, preferably electronics, physics, telecommunications or acoustics related.
- You will have at least 5-10 years of experience initially in a design role and then in an engineering leadership position managing multi-disciplined project teams.
- You will have a track record of bringing products successfully from conception to manufacturing, understanding all phases of the life-cycle.
- You will have worked successfully with external partners and overseas manufacturers.
- You will have a good understanding of the professional and/or consumer audio industries, the technical challenges that have to be overcome, and the ultimate goals in developing successful audio products.
Who you are:
We are looking for an experienced programmer with a solid understanding of audio processing and embedded computing. You will be part of a team that is thorough in its approach and has great pride in its product. You are a person that can take key responsibility in projects and also share your knowledge and expertise with the other team members.
How to Apply:
Please apply by emailing your resume/cv to email@example.com with a cover note expressing your interest.
Please mention AES001468 when applying for this position.