At Audient we design and manufacture a range of professional audio products used by recording engineers, producers, musicians, and content creators around the world. We have a strong focus on delivering products that are elegant, simple to use, and sound great.
Established in 1997, offering high-performance analogue recording & mixing consoles, we have
developed class-leading USB interface and rack-mount microphone preamplifier ranges to sit alongside our classic ASP8024-HE and ASP4816 consoles.
We are looking for a creative, disciplined, and motivated lead electronic design engineer to join our passionate team. The ideal applicant will have a solid design for manufacturing experience and be a creative problem solver with experience in analogue and digital audio systems.
They will always be looking for ways to improve products and processes, and keen to share knowledge with other members of the team.
This rewarding role will involve seeing products through their full lifecycle from initial conception, planning, prototyping, and optimisation, through testing, and into mass production.
The role within the research and development team will include:
- Leading and managing the electronic design team
- Developing and continually enhancing product development processes
- Analogue and digital circuit design
- Schematic capture and PCB layout
- Ensuring products comply with EMC and safety regulations
- Collaboration with mechanical design engineers
- Communication with offshore and inshore manufacturing facilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great leadership and communication skills
- Significant experience bringing products from design to mass production
- A relevant degree qualification or equivalent in Electronics or Audio Technology
- Analogue and digital audio circuit design
- Knowledge and experience designing for EMC and Safety
- Extensive experience with PCB design software & simulation packages
- Experience with Altium Designer
- Familiarity with MCAD software
- Switching PSU design
- Experience with dScope or Audio Precision audio test platforms
- High speed digital design experience – USB 2.0, Thunderbolt, FPGA, XMOS
Hours: Full time (9:00 – 5:30, Monday-Friday)
Location: Audient HQ, Herriard, Hampshire, UK – with some remote work when possible
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to Steve Flower at email@example.com.
Please mention AES001469 when applying for this position.