A Lead Software Developer is required to lead a small team of software developers creating innovative software for the professional audio sector.
About the company:
Our client is an established manufacturer of loudspeaker systems for the professional touring and installation sectors with headquarters and manufacturing in Canada and a solid global reputation for innovative products.
About the role:
Your tasks in this role will be:
- Lead a small team of software developers
- Design and implement a loudspeaker/inventory application
- Software development and coding
- Supporting and mentoring the team
- Project management, managing software design reviews and test coverage
- Ensure that your team follows best software development practices and standards
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent
- Track record of software development
- A driven leader who motivates people
- Exceptional time management and planning skills
- High proficiency in multiple languages and full stack experience
- Strong understanding of software architecture
- Have successfully managed and delivered products as a leader
- Strong understanding of web-development
Nice to haves:
- Web development experience with Angular or React.
- Experience with ERP Development
- Knowledge of professional audio and/or DSP architecture.
- Understanding of networking, UDP/TCP, network protocols
- CI/CD, knowledge of cloud infrastructure
Our client has a team who are passionate about their end product, work hard and take ownership for their work. This creates a fun working environment with an aggressive plan for growth which everyone benefits from. If you are looking for an exceptional workplace where you can be proud of your own and your team’s achievements, then this is the job for you.
Fluent spoken and written English is a requirement. This is an onsite role with some flexibility for remote working 1 day a week.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, or would like to know more about the role, please submit your CV/resume by email here.