The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for building and maintaining the digital marketing automation and optimization capabilities for the Q-SYS Marketing Team. Under the guidance of the Senior Digital Marketing & Global Communications Manager, the Marketing Analyst builds automated campaigns, develops measurable KPI metrics and benchmarks digital capabilities, and identify opportunities for conversions. The Marketing Analyst MUST be an expert with marketing automation software (Marketo), CRM tools (Salesforce) and Google Analytics, with experience in closed-loop marketing practices, lead scoring campaigns, and customer database health and maintenance. This role must also be able to analyze and provide recommendations for website conversions, including the creation and measurement of A/B variant campaigns.
Base Salary Range 84,000 – 103,000
The above reflects the pay range that QSC reasonably expects to pay for this role. This pay range also depends on various factors such as job duties and requirements, relevant experience and skills and geographic location. In addition to the base salary range, QSC offers a comprehensive package including but not limited to health benefits, 401K or Roth retirement plans, generous time off and profit sharing.
After working with the marketing team to define the digital campaign, this role would develop and program complex lead scoring and automated nurturing campaigns in Marketo and Salesforce. Then provide reporting insight and recommendation on these activities.
Analyze effectiveness of general email and web campaigns and provide recommendations on increasing audience engagement and conversion.
Develop strategy for measuring all campaign activities, including the creation and maintenance of automated reporting dashboards, as well as fulfilling ad-hoc marketing reporting request from management leads.
Analyze effectiveness and reach of social media and mixed media ad campaigns, and make recommendations to increase subscriptions and viewer loyalty.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics
- Certifications in Marketo, Salesforce or Google Analytics is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing operations and data analytics or other data-analytics role within an organization
- Strong experience working with Marketo, Salesforce and Google Analytics required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong ability in analyzing marketing performance, evaluating marketing KPIs
- Strong understanding of how to use common digital marketing analytics tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Loves pivot tables)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present data in a meaningful way
- Team player, hard working, organized and goal oriented
How to Apply:
Submit your application online here.