With a reputation for excellence in high end audio products, our client is looking for a specialist audio electronics engineer to join their R&D team in the south of England.
Profile Our client is an established and renowned UK manufacturer of specialist audio products for the high end consumer sector, with an R&D team based in the south of England creating ground-breaking products for the discerning audiophile.
The Senior Electronics Design Engineer in this role will have expert knowledge of analogue audio electronics design and board layout and will take on the following responsibilities:
- Analogue circuit simulation and design of amplifiers and audio filters.
- Power supply design, mostly linear with some switched mode.
- Schematic Design and PCB design and layout for analogue and power PCBs.
- Prototyping and bench testing PCBs and circuits.
- Electronics design peer reviews.
- Electronics architecture reviews.
- Design feasibility evaluation.
- System Integration.
You will be:
- Degree qualified in electronics or similar discipline.
- Have commercial experience in electronic design.
- Analogue electronics design experience related to circuit design such as filter design, op-amps, circuit design using discrete transistors, linear power supply design.
- PCB layout and design experience.
- Lab skills for debugging prototypes, collaborating with other engineers and using test equipment.
- Familiarity with modern collaborative development tools and techniques such as Confluence and Jira.
- Knowledge of and ability to design to global safety and EMC standards.
- Previous experience of audio in a professional capacity or as a personal interest.
Fluent written and spoken English is a requirement.
How to apply:
Please submit your CV here