A Senior Embedded Audio Systems Engineer is required by our client to lead the design and development of embedded audio systems for home and professional recording products.
Location: Vienna, with the possibility for hybrid/remote working
You will be the engineering lead for embedded systems, developing new solutions for audio products based on product definition, working on various platforms and development environments, and leading trouble-shooting activities when necessary. You will work on various embedded tasks working alone or in a team to improve and develop the embedded product portfolio.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
- Experience as a professional embedded engineer with audio interfacing and signal processing experience
- Deep expertise in C/C++ programming
- Experience in working with real-time operating systems
- Experience in debugging and using debugging tools
- Experience in interfaces, IP protocols, and hardware subsystems
- Experience in working as part of a team and leading teams
If you are self-motivated and passionate about audio and embedded systems with a track record of embedded design in the professional audio, broadcast, or high-end audio sectors, then this would be an exciting opportunity to develop you career. Our client is forward thinking and thrive on providing an inclusive working environment with a healthy balance between the excitement of delivering products to market on time and a respectful, fun, and creative culture.
Fluent spoken and written English is a requirement
How to apply:
Please submit your CV here