Work in concert with the Symetrix engineering group as well as outsources to continuously deliver innovative audio hardware and embedded software of the highest caliber to expand and improve the Symetrix product line. This position reports to the Director of Engineering and Technology.
- Linux development in embedded devices including device drivers and system configuration
- Coordination of hardware development resources (electrical, mechanical, procurement)
- Analog and digital electronic circuit design & integration
- Hardware bring-up and verification
- Firmware development in C/C++
- Knowledge of I2C and SPI protocols
- Adaptable and flexible in learning new skills
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Hardware design experience preferred
- Network programming and audio experience a plus
- Minimum BSCS, BSEE, or equivalent, with 10 years of experience.
- Participate in a dynamic cross-functional team to distill market demand into actionable software design specifications.
- Work closely with external partners and internal resources.
- Research and validate new technologies to maximize innovation and minimize time to market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Audio experience a plus
- Product-as-a-service and internet of things knowledge a plus
How to Apply
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Please mention AES001462 when applying for this position.