This is an opportunity for an experienced software developer to join a young VC funded company developing solutions for advanced sound reproduction for 3D audio systems.
You will be working in a small multidisciplinary team alongside other audio software, research and computer vision specialists developing code for audio applications which allows the user to have an amazing spatial audio experience.
- Degree in computer science, electronic engineering, or equivalent experience
- Software development experience in a professional environment Essential Skills
- Proven development experience in C++ and/or Python
- Skills in writing reusable, testable code, including unit testing
Desirable Skills (some but not all of these):
- Cross platform development experience
- Experience in audio signal processing / DSP algorithms
- Real time audio software development
- GUI development
- DevOps/ CI -Linux and networking system admin
- Practical prototyping skills
- Acoustics knowledge
- Strong communication skills
Written and spoken English is a requirement.
Our client is a VC backed startup developing solutions for 3D audio systems pushing the boundaries of audio engineering in home audio, gaming and automotive applications. They offer a competitive salary, pension and stock options. Their team are office based and in-person lab work is required for testing systems with some flexibility for home working.
How to apply:
Please submit your CV here