Zound Industries brings life to sound through the Marshall, adidas and Urbanears brands, offering a wide range of iconic and award-winning products. Zound is a global company with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong.
At Zound we build audio products that put people first. In an industry that looks the same, we dare to be different and question the status-quo. Behind the scenes, we’re a band of hard-working, fun-loving, problem-solving, easy-going, creative people. And we’re here to bring life to sound.
The world of audio is changing. Smart speakers and TWS headphones are turning audio into a high-tech industry. In the last few years, our products have gone from simple wired devices to connected and complex IoT devices. We are now focusing on evolving our mobile app and the added value it can provide to our customers further more and are looking for a skilled Software Quality Assurance Manager to be part of this journey.
What you’ll do
● Define, plan, and set the quality standards and principles for software development and maintenance process
● Monitor, coordinate and follow up the internal and external teams to make sure the set standards and processes are followed and applied throughout the software development lifecycles
● Provide quality metrics with guardrails functionality
● Launching, overseeing and taking ownership of providing the domains with tooling and/or software engineering practices for higher quality
● Perform and document quality risk analysis and risks assessment
● Manage and oversee software release process throughout the life cycle of the product internally and externally
● Set the strategy and process for software verification with our Software Test Leader
● Review quality specifications and analyse test results
Who we’re looking for
We believe you are familiar with relevant quality assurance industry standards, best practices, and methodologies. You are self-driven, reliable, and confident in taking responsibility with a cooperative mind set. A passion in new trends and technology is is also of great importance.
You probably have the following experiences & skills
● 5+ years proven experience within QA engineering
● Preferably a MSc in Computer Science or similar education
● Understanding of the modern software development lifecycle
● Pragmatic, creative and solution-oriented approach within the areas of your QA responsibility
● Critical thinking, detail-oriented with high-level analytical skills
● Good at communicating ideas and strategies to others
● Open to taking on new challenges and learning new skills
● Experience of requirement management and defining requirements is meriting
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and preferably another language. We encourage applications from all over the world. To enable transitioning from another country for a role at Zound, we offer re-location support. This support is tailored for each role but always includes visum application, local authority registration, and home finding service. Don’s hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you?
If you want to work for a growing company with a start-up mindset, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
How to apply:
For the right candidate the position holds great professional challenges and career opportunities. If you believe the position matches your qualification and ambitions, please send us your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
You can apply on our careers site via this link: https://www.zoundindustries.com/jobs/.
We´re looking forward to your application!