The successful audio engineer will perform Car Audio systems sound tunings. He/She would also be involved in new algorithms creation, DSP implementations tests and optimizations, Sound Tuning software specifications and validations as well as consulting activities.
- Perform sound automotive tunings using embedded software and tuning tools
- Participate in the Pre-Sale effort:
-Introducing the solutions
-Demonstrating the solutions
- Participate to development activities:
-Defining the customer specifications
-Contribute to sound tuning systems optimization
-Contribute to new algorithms and product definitions
-Contribute to the global Quality Process
His/her primary zone of responsibility will be Japan but he/she might also be involved in regions.
He/She will be operating in an International Environment.
We expect that the successful candidate will possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Experience in Automotive environment, in sound engineering (studio, live music…), in Pre-Sales activity
- Good understanding of the customer-supplier relationship
- Work creatively and be able to solve a problem analytically
- Knowledge of embedded systems and audio device hardware
- Experience with software development in a Windows development environment, e.g., Visual Studio
- Experience with software development in an embedded development environment
- Experience working with lab equipment such as audio analysers is a plus
- Fluent or Native in Japanese. English and/or French is a plus
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Proactive, Autonomy, result driven and a Team Player
- High level of global communication skills that are required for co-working with others in various regions
- Ability to work independently to achieve goals established in a team environment
- Ability to understand and explain technical issues to technical and non-technical personnel
How to Apply:
Please include your CV/Resume in English ( including your contact details) and send to Arkamys HR Department.