Are you a passionate marketing and audio candidate? If so this may be the opportunity for you.
We are growing our Pro Audio Marketing team and hiring a junior level specialist in the channel marketing space. The Shure Pro Audio team supports high-profile customers in Live Touring, TV/Film/Broadcast, Theater, and Houses of Worship. It is seeking a Marketing Support Specialist to coordinate demo gear for tradeshows and customers while also managing Salesforce activities (emails, data lists, lead generation) targeting resellers and end users. This position reports to the Channel Marketing Manager embedded in the Pro Audio Sales team.
This position will by hybrid with a options to work remote and in office once a week. The specialist must be able to travel to our various chicagoland offices: Chicago, Niles and Wheeling (1-2 times per month) to manage gear.
The ideal candidate will have audio engineering experience from a technical and gear logistics standpoint, while also having a detailed approach to executing outbound communications.
Trade Shows and Special Events
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams on technical specifications and system drawings.
- Assemble all needed equipment and deliver to show site on schedule.
- Install equipment on the show site and ensure functionality.
- Assist with planning trade show displays and booth layout.
- The specialist will travel out of state a few times per year to attend trade shows (AES, NAM, NAB, etc)
- Consult on booth construction to accommodate equipment needs.
- Build out Salesforce infrastructure surrounding events, including lead generation and distribution, email communications, and social media postings (working with the graphics team).
- Build and execute channel communications and email campaigns under the guidance of the Pro Audio Marketing Manager and members of the Systems and Retail vertical teams.
- Manage mailing lists, email templates, and ROI reports in Salesforce.
- Research and distribute leads that come through in the Sales queue.
- Monitor and manage the overall health and data quality of the Salesforce platform.
- Work with the company wide Salesforce team on regular internal system audits.
- Research and find opportunities to utilize Salesforce best practices, and guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling, and monitoring.
Gear Room Management
- Maintain all loaner and marketing equipment for the Pro Audio Sales Team with regards to functionality, cosmetics, updated firmware, listing damaged items, sourcing new components, and room organization.
- Administer asset management software involving barcoding, check-in/check-out, tracking, and reporting.
- Fulfill loaner equipment requests from team members out in the field including gear testing, rig build-out, and shipping.
- Be able to handle hard deadlines and plan workflow depending on team needs.
- Provide verbal and written progress reports to the installation leader/project manager.
- Able to stage equipment for jobs and properly source and track components.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Associate degree in Marketing, Music, Electronics, Mechanical or relevant experience.
- 2-3 years’ experince with design, set up and logistics of AV Equipment is required
- CTS, CTS-I is helpful but not required
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management database (i.e., Salesforce) a plus but not required.
- Understanding of inventory management and tracking software, including shipping, and receiving of systems and system components.
- Ability to read and understand signal flow diagrams and fundamental installation concepts and methods.
- Rack planning, design, and fabrication using industry-standard fabrication techniques.
- Understanding of wireless systems and related software.
- Able to troubleshoot and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment addressing multiple team needs.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including some nights and weekends, and travel as required.
How to Apply