QSC is searching for a System Application Engineer whose primary responsibility is to provide technical support to QSC’s Systems Direct Dealers, Systems Integrators, and Distributors in the Greater China territory, with a primary focus in the China market and, if necessary, support other markets in Greater China. Occasional business travel within the region may be needed.
The position will provide systems technical support services and training to our channel partners, consultants, and prospective users within the AV integration community.
QSC thrives where innovative technology and compelling audio-visual experiences intersect. For over 50 years, QSC has pioneered the technology and solutions that enable immersive cinema, live performance audio, themed entertainment, digital collaboration, and meeting experiences for our customers and partners around the world. A globally recognized innovator in the design, engineering, and manufacture of category-leading high-performance loudspeakers, digital mixers, power amplifiers, audio processors, digital cinema solutions, and the Q-SYS™ software-based audio, video, and control Ecosystem.
By joining the QSC team, you will be in a challenging, collaborative, fun, and innovative environment. We encourage employees to take ownership, color outside the lines, and imagine possibilities. Our culture is casual but dynamic, with cross-functional teams collaborating on creating memorable audio-visual experiences that deliver joy to people, wherever they are. At QSC, fun and hard work go hand in hand. Join us and make a difference in the way people experience movies, meetings, presentations, live performances, and much more.
Core Duties and Responsibilities – Technical Support
- Pre-Sales system design and specification
- Post-Sales hardware and software issue resolution
This position requires broad and comprehensive experience in Audio, Video, and Control (AVC) Systems Integration over a wide range of market segments but with a particular focus on Corporate AV applications, including networking, telephony, video conferencing, and control implementation.
The candidate must be able to:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the organization’s products, policies, and practices.
- Manage sensitive information, both commercial and technical, discreetly and confidentially.
- Work professionally at all levels of employees and interface well with external professionals, end-users, consultants, distributors, dealers, and systems integrators.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication, presentation, and teamwork skills.
- Support Live Sound/Pro and Cinema as needed.
Core Duties and Responsibilities – Training and Seminars
The candidate must be able to:-
- Present and deliver various QSC technical training courses
- Present and deliver QSC product and solution seminars
- Comfortable presenting to a small to medium size audience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the professional audio video industry or associated industries
- Experience as a AVC Systems Engineer, Contractor and/or Consultant are highly desirable
- Experience with LUA scripting or similar is highly desirable
- Experience with third party control integration (AMX, Crestron, etc) is highly desirable
- Proven track record of delivering a clear and consistent market message for a solution based product portfolio
- Proven track record of working independently
- Must be fluent in English and Mandarin
- Audio Visual industry certifications in CTS, CTS-I, or CTS-D are a strong plus
- IT industry networking certifications such as CCNA or CCDA, Q-sys Level 2 are highly desirable
- Must be fluent with computer technologies, networked audio systems, and DSP technology
- A working knowledge of EASE 4.0 is desirable
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Please mention AES001463 when applying for this position.