Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within the field of music electronic engineering?
If you are a graduate or have experience within electronics, then we have the ideal opportunity for you as a ‘Technical Production Assembler’ based at our Luton manufacturing site.
Who is PMC?
The Professional Monitor Company Ltd is a privately owned business with an enviable reputation in the Professional Audio, Home Audio and Custom Installation markets. A reputation that has been earned over 30 years of hard work and dedication. PMC clients include such luminaries as Stevie Wonder, Robbie Williams, Tony Bennett and many more. Corporate clients include BBC, Apple, Google, Capitol Studios LA, Metropolis London to name but a few.
PMC are looking to recruit a highly motivated and reliable Technical Production Assembler to join our small, but very busy Technical Production Assembly team at Luton. Your role will be involved in assembling the electronic assemblies for our audio amplifiers and loudspeakers. This role is hands on using hand tools, soldering, hand placement, cable and wire assembly and general assembly for production.
You will have an interest in audio as your role will be involved in testing our products in our dedicated testing facilities. You will need a good ear for sound and be able to grow your knowledge and experience within the audio field of electrical test equipment and test systems such as CLIO.
Our environment is one of professionalism, making products to the highest specification to produce the quality of sound for our discerning clients. You will be an integral part of our overall customer satisfaction, where quality is key.
Ideally you will have a keen interest in the field of audio and loudspeakers.
With the following skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Degree or BTEC level 3 in electronics engineering
- Have attention to detail, be able to use your own initiative, be self-motivated.
- Demonstrate your ability to follow instruction, pay attention to detail.
- A team player who is willing to go that extra mile.
- Be flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business which may require you working additional overtime as requested.
- Follow Company rules and regulations and specifically health and safety guidelines.
In return, benefits for becoming a Technical Production Assembler
- Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
- Based at Luton
- Competitive Salary
- 20 Days holiday per annum, plus public holidays
- Free on-site car parking
If you would like to apply for Technical Production Assembler role, then please send your CV to email@example.com.