Working in production and with design engineers, you will be required to split your time between testing audio products for sale and maintaining and improving the test environment. You will have a strong understanding of time and frequency-based measurements, noise and distortion measurements, as well as have a strong work ethic and a desire to work in the audio industry.
Preferred candidates will also have experience in audio circuitry repair with a methodological approach to fault finding and debugging. Repair duties will include repairing high-powered amplifiers and line-level sources in a range of high-end audio equipment.
Applicants will be expected to gain an in-depth knowledge of our products and play a key supporting role to production and design staff. Any necessary training will be provided.
- Testing audio amplifiers and preamplifiers in a production environment
- Following, writing, and improving test procedures
- Working at a component level from schematics
- Troubleshooting faulty products and repairing them for sale
- Working with production and design engineers to maximise workflow and resolve issues
- 3 years’ experience in audio engineering
- Strong understanding of audio testing and test equipment
- Good understanding of analogue audio circuitry design preferred
- Experience with component level repairs of audio equipment preferred
- Competent record-keeping
- Working under pressure to meet manufacturing deadlines and in a team environment
How to Apply:
Send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention AES001439 when applying for this position.
About ATC Loudspeaker Technology Ltd.
Aston Down, Stroud
Phone: +44 1285 760561
Fax: +44 1285 760683
Email: Send Email
Founded in 1974, ATC is a company that specializes in the design, development and manufacture of high performance loudspeaker drive units, systems and audio electronics incorporating the most effective of modern engineering principles. The company’s products and system designs are widely used in the recording and broadcast industries, in performance auditoria, in professional public address applications and at home in high fidelity audio and audio visual systems. ATC designed and developed the soft dome midrange loudspeaker drive unit which forms the heart of ATC’s highest performance systems. Go to www.atc.gb.net for more information.