As part of our US sales team, this role focuses on developing short-term and long-term business opportunities in the Aerospace, Automotive, Industrial and Defense markets by leveraging our portfolio of GRAS Sound & Vibration acoustic sensors and imc Test & Measurement data acquisition solutions.
This strategic role is responsible for finding and acquiring new customers and growing business in existing accounts by partnering with our direct sales forces and our partners within the US. Direct engagement with end-customers and selling through others are essential.
- Develop and execute a strategic business plan including metrics and milestones
- Exceed high-growth order targets
- Develop relationships with key decision makers and influencers at customer accounts
- Identify and cultivate Value-Added Resellers that can extend reach into specified markets
- Understand and influence the funding for new programs within the government sector
- Collaborate with other sales engineers, marketing, technical support, and engineering
- 5+ years technical sales experience required, including large, complex sales opportunities.
- Experience selling into Automotive, Aerospace, Government & Defense markets
- Knowledge of the US government funding and procurement processes.
- Excellent written, verbal, and electronic communication skills
- Experience selling test instrumentation is highly desirable, especially data acquisition solutions.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Desire to grow, learn and try new things
- Self-motivated and self-starter
Please send a resume and cover letter to Jobs@AP.com